Tuesday 27 September 2016

It's the 4th Tuesday...

 
Don't the weeks roll by so quickly?!
And to compound my time warp, it's school holidays here now so I have no hope of remembering what day it is!

So proud of myself this past week... picking myself up out of my pity-party & getting some good stitching done. The centre six blocks of my scrappy hexy quilt are complete, yay...
 Coming along nicely!

I hope you'll share your EPP with me here... as always, the linky is in the right-hand sidebar...
come on, show off what you're making!
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

Welcome to my new Followers... I hope you'll leave me a Comment so I can know who you are & go visit your blog too... it's always great to make new blogging friends, don't you think?!

On Sunday I had a lovely day out with mrHS & mr16... pics next post.
To everyone who has sent me positive words in my recent posts, I thank you again... it's lovely to be feeling brighter about 'things' once again!

14 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress! This is great.

Kim said...

Look at you go! Looking good :)

Ondrea said...

Coming along nicely. You have been busy.

Maria said...

Looking great Anthea....

Lin said...

Great work Anthea. xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely progress Anthea,well done .

Hilachas said...

Your hexie quilt is going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see it finished. Glad you're feeling better.

Mary Ann Tate said...

Your quilt progress is looking great. I remembered to add a link this time:)

Fiona said...

looking fantastic
Hugz

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

It is growing nicely. I spy a lovely cloth underneath the hexagons. I hope to link up next time, just a heap of plain black hexies made this week.

Happy days.
Bev.

Christine M said...

Your hexies are looking great, Anthea.

kiwikid said...

Your hexie stars look wonderful Anthea, great sewing!!

Julierose said...

Love your EPP diamonds--so pretty--I just found your blog...I need to get back to my hexies hugs, Julierose

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea this is going to be a beautiful finish,well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...